RSM MBA Regatta 2016 is on 1 – 4 September
RSM Sailing Club organises for 7th consecutive year the RSM MBA Regatta, an international sailing racing event among MBA Students and Alumni of the world’s top business schools.
Due to the success of the new format of 2 days racing in a tournament concept, recognized by the MBA Sailing League last year and by all participants, it will be repeated in 2016 for thrilling sailing. The races will happen in the lovely town of Medemblik, only one hour away from Amsterdam.
Like every year we are trying to improve the context of the Regatta and attract the interest not only of the MBA world, but also the Dutch Corporate world being in discussion with companies of our alumni that would like to participate with their boat or with the boats that we chartered.
The key highlights of RSM MBA Regatta are able to offer an amazing sailing experience for sailors from the Business Schools of the world:
- Best sailing weather conditions in Europe
- One design OLYMPIC CLASS – Elliotts
- One of the best match and team racing centers in the Netherlands with more than 125 years history – ICS
- Competent and experienced racing committee in match and team racing – DMTRA
- NEW FORMAT of competition for the MBA Sailing League – 36 races per crew is expected
- More than 40 international alumni & students
- Accommodation on Bungalows for the first 9 teams
- The Hospitality Clipper can be used as a spectator boat for you, your colleagues and your family
- A lot of Sport, Fun and Drive!
For more information and registrations have a look in our Promo Video.
We are looking forward to your crew’s registration to join us and to see you soon on the challenging waters of the Netherlands!
Join us from September 1st to 4th 2016 in Medemblik.
Registrations Deadline: August 20th.
For more information you can visit our dedicated page RSM MBA Regatta 2016.